Modern engineering facilities are hardly to imagine without complex water supply systems that deliver water to residential, industrial or municipal sector. The main requirements for such systems are their reliability, long-term operational service life and low cost. Polyethylene water supply pipes, produced by the “Planet Plastic”, fully comply with all these requirements.
Polyethylene Products Plant “Planet Plastic” produces polyethylene pipes for the pressurized water supply from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), grade PE 100, a standard dimension ratio SDR 26 – SDR 11. Pipes diameter up to 110 mm, are manufactured in coils from 50 to 200 m, pipes diameter from 110 mm to 630 mm are available in lengths 12 m (or other lengths agreed with the customer).
Pipes have a Certificate of Quality and comply with the State Standards of Ukraine ДСТУ Б В.2.7-151:2008.
Areas of application:
- main pipelines
- local purpose pipelines
- pressure drainage systems and pulp pipes
- melioration systems
Polyethylene pipe for pressurized water supply. Advantages.
- plastic pipes for water supply system have low price which guarantees additional cost-efficiency of any construction
- service life up to 50 years
- plastic pipes for water supply system have increased frost resistance
- perfectly withstand aggressive chemicals
- polyethylene pipes are light-weight, therefore their transportation requires less special equipment
- polyethylene pipes are environmentally safe, non-toxic and do not suffer corrosion
- polyethylene water supply pipe diameter up to 110 mm is manufactured in coils up to 500 m, which reduces the number of joints during the pipeline installation
- can be used for trenchless pipe laying
- polyethylene water supply pipe does not affect the taste and quality of water
Labeling. According to the ДСТУ Б В.2.7-151:2008 polyethylene water supply pipes for the pressurized water supply are manufactured with the mandatory labeling that should contain:
- trademark or name of the manufacturing plant
- abbreviated name of material (PE 80, PE 100)
- standard dimensional ratio (SDR)
- nominal external diameter
- nominal wall pipe thickness
- pipe purpose (domestic and drinking purposes are marked by the word “drinking”, in other cases – “technical”)
- maximum operating pressure
- designation of the standard
- batch number and date of manufacture
“Planet Plastic” pays great attention to the quality of its products, therefore the company has the Quality Control Department and its own certified laboratory, where all raw materials and manufactured products undergo inspection.