Considering the specificity of a greenhouse business, which involves cultivation of crops regardless of weather conditions, one of the most popular and much-needed types of greenhouses covering is the film with the light stabilizer.
A special agent – the stabilizer that is added to the film composition, makes polyethylene resistant to the effect of ultraviolet radiation over extended periods. Besides, this additive allows the creation in the greenhouse of a necessary microclimate where the temperature may vary from ambient medium by 3-5 degrees.
The greenhouse film of the TM “Soyuz Poligrin” is the price-oriented covering material with the service life up to 12 months made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) by a single-layer extrusion method, in a bag and half-bag form. The width of film spread may be up to 6 meters, thickness – from 80 to 150 microns. The film is manufactured according to the GOST 10354-82 and has a Certificate of Quality.
Advantages of greenhouse film:
- significant reduction in the estimates for the construction of greenhouses
- easy and quick assembly of polyethylene film
- optimum microclimate in the greenhouse
- greenhouses, covered with polyethylene film, can be easily dismantled and installed in another location, if necessary
- increased resistance to adverse environmental effects
- encourages the forwardness of the crops
If you wish to buy greenhouse film, please contact our responsible trend managers.